My Size Pattern

ruthieg_txNovember 18, 2001

Trying to find someone with the my size pattern that might like to trade copies of it for one of my patterns.

I don't have an extensive collection but enough for a pretty good selection. I have may 30 or more and I also have lots of American girl....

Anyone want to trade........

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mailnonie_home_com

Ruthie, Did you find this pattern, or a copy of it, maybe?

Bookmark   November 28, 2001 at 11:45AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruthieg_tx

Mignon....I have made some of my own to use...they actually have turned out quite nice ......and I have ordered a copy of Simplicity 8817 from the site given in the other thread.....I ordered it and paid using paypal as she said she would ship in three days so I am hoping that she does.

They are actually pretty easy to make patterns for...she is pretty straight up and down compared to the other barbie so I made a little sun dress pattern and have used it with three different skirts..a straight one, a flared, and a gathered one......I have a little dress bodice pattern that I plan on making up tomorrow for the first time...hope it is a good fit too.......

I uploaded three of the pictures of the dresses I made from my patterns to the gallery....if you want to see them, click on the link and open the My Size Barbie threads.....I haven't taken a picture of the one with the straight skirt yet but it turned out really nice.

Here is a link that might be useful: My Size

Bookmark   November 28, 2001 at 6:26PM
More Discussions
Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner Patterns?
Hi I found three of these dolls in a Goodwill store...
cliffnicolai
Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
I am looking for a pattern of the Cabbage Patch Doll...
sandra
New member - cloth doll patterns
Hi all, I'm Virginia, new to this forum. I have been...
VWbrownthumb
pattern
Does anyone have a pattern for a 1900 porcelain head...
Kitah4911
Reborn Baby's ~ anyone here do this?
I am not a doll collector but I have a friend (my other...
wynative
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™