Time Out Dolls

queenmomkathyNovember 2, 2006

Hi,

I would like to make the Time Out Dolls as Christmas gift. I've been searching the web and can't find a pattern. I happened upon this forum and see that several of you have made the dolls. Would one of you mind sending me the pattern/instructions to making this doll please?

I have all the clothing. I am going to use the clothes I saved from my son....and clothing I've gotten from the parents I want to make the dolls for...then I will personalize the dolls with the clothing and hair coloring and give them as Christmas gifts. I thought this would be an extra special gift. Now I just need the pattern.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
judyyak

yes . I am also looking and would love it if some one here has the pattern to share. Thanks judyyak

Bookmark   November 13, 2006 at 7:50AM
angels_mom

Hi - I'm so glad I have found you! Please send the pattern - I so appreciate it!

Bookmark   November 19, 2006 at 12:10AM
pathfinder81601

You can find the patterns on eBay. Just logon to eBay and type 'time out doll pattern' into the search engine. There are currently 2 patterns listed as auctions and others listed as Buy It Now.

Bookmark   November 28, 2006 at 9:09AM
babs24

Would anyone know where I can get the pattern to make the bodies for these dolls? A friend of mine wants one for her daughter, and we can't find a pattern for one that has movable legs... thank you for any help!

Babs

Bookmark   May 25, 2010 at 10:59PM
More Discussions
Newest Reborn Doll...
Here is Rilynn. :-) 17 inches long and about 3lbs....
dianamo_1
fibre craft pattern
i am looking for a fibre craft pattern called grandma...
twinkie50
Reborn Baby's ~ anyone here do this?
I am not a doll collector but I have a friend (my other...
wynative
Redressing dolls
I have just finished making new clothing for 2 porcelain...
Liddybuff
Another Reborn Doll
This ones named Pixie.. She's a vinyl sculpt by Bonnie...
dianamo_1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™