Bed Dolls

Glenna33October 1, 2002

I am looking for a bed doll kit that I had when I was a girl. The dress was made from connecting circular pannels of felt with yarn. The pannels were pre-cut. Can anyone help?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Deb_from_Pa

Sounds neat! I have never heard of these. If you find one, could you post a picture?

Bookmark   October 3, 2002 at 8:14AM
Roxie5166

I know exactly what you are looking for -- Lee Wards was one outlet for these kits. The pre-cut circles were out of a papery type material. I haven't seen or heard of these dolls in years. Most of the bed dolls available now are crochet. I'll keep looking, though. Good luck with your search.

Roxie

Bookmark   October 3, 2002 at 8:52PM
jeannej

If I remember correctly, the circles were milk-separator fliters---my cousin had one and I thought that thing was sooo neat!!

Bookmark   October 4, 2002 at 8:54AM
budster

Jeez, I just saw a set of instructions for one of these a few weeks ago.....I will go back and look if that particular store still has it......they were made with thin foamy type stuff ......the ones I remember. I will go and look next time the place is open.

Bookmark   October 6, 2002 at 7:36PM
Red_Confetti

Herrschners still sells the milk filter doll kit...

It is their product number KD154001.

Here is a link that might be useful: Herrschners Decorative Bed Doll Kit

Bookmark   October 9, 2002 at 7:59AM
Luvmybears

I have this pattern please email me will send via email

Bookmark   October 16, 2002 at 9:37PM
ellen_12

Has anyone had any sucess in finding this pattern. I have contacted the above emails and they are no longer valid. I called Herrschners and they no longer carry the kit. I have been looking for this pattern for years and thought I had finally found it :( If anyone knows the pattern I would linve to have it
thanks

Bookmark   January 31, 2006 at 1:31PM
crafty_d

Ellen did you find the pattern yet ? I think I have it and if you still need it I will look for it...Diane

Bookmark   April 29, 2006 at 9:31AM
cmyguest

Thanks so much for sending the pattern via email. She is exactly like I remembered! I did encounter some problems printing, however. Would it be presumptious to ask if this pattern could be sent snail mail? I would, of course, pay postage and copying. I sure would appreciate this as I could not read the first page of needed materials at all but the picture did come through, although a bit blurry. But thanks again so very much. Brought back many memories:)

Bookmark   April 17, 2008 at 6:23AM
mollie-doodle_hotmail_com

I have been looking for the same pattern as well as the crochet pattern. Can anyone help me?

Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 8:28AM
mollie-doodle

I've been looking on the internet for hours trying to find the craft dolls that are used to make bed dolls. Can anyone help? Please
Smiling today, :)
Mollie Doodle

Bookmark   July 8, 2008 at 9:54PM
donnajean-2008

If you are talking about the milk filter doll, I have a pattern-e-mail me at donna-jean@att.net

Bookmark   July 14, 2008 at 12:50PM
jscdr

I have been looking for this pattern and directions for a long time. I would like to make one of the dolls for a God Daughter. I would appreciate help from anyone. Thanks.

Jan Reed

Bookmark   February 21, 2009 at 9:11AM
lonewolf525

im looking for the fibre craft crochet pillow bed doll patterns. there use to be all kinds of them but now are next to impossible to find if anyone can help me pleases email me at lonewolf525@hotmail.com thanks cindy

Bookmark   April 10, 2009 at 1:14PM
More Discussions
Anyone have Old Fashioned Ragdoll Patterns for sale?
I'm looking for old-fashioned ragdoll patterns, very...
perditaraine
pattern
Does anyone have a pattern for a 1900 porcelain head...
Kitah4911
Keeping this forum ALIVE!!
I visit this forum often and I have noticed that sometimes...
Liddybuff
Another Reborn Doll I've made...
Another reborn doll I made! This kit has been sculpted...
dianamo_1
How many sew for Barbie?
Just wondering how many people we have here that sew...
ruthieg_tx
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™