Bad contractor - Terry Foster's Fenceline Systems, Houston TX
Foster's Fenceline Systems
14007 Force Street
Houston, TX 77015-3032
This is the most unprofessional company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. They did a horrible job that they did not bother to finish - both materials and quality of labor were completely unacceptable, not to mention they never showed up when they were supposed to. My complaints are:
1. Failed to show up for work 4 times
2. Failed to rebuild a retaining wall on time so several trees along the fence line fell
3. Left wet dirt on the grass for a long time so the grass is dead in many places
4. Never finished the retaining wall
5. Built only 75% of the frame and disappeared.
6. Used non-galvanized nails that rusted already
7. The baseboards are not beveled so water does not shed properly
8. Damaged the sprinkler system, never fixed
9. Left old fence on the empty lot behind my house
10. Did not do proper clean up of the left over concrete and dirt.
We were very patient and tried to work with them, but they just stopped returning calls. The phone continually goes to voice mail or, on the rare occasion, if you get a hold of Genaro Murillo (the company representative/owner we originally dealt with and the only person to ever pick up the phone other than vm), he promises to get back to you, hangs up and never returns the call. He promised to refund part of the money since they never finished the job, and on those rare occasions when he actually picked up the phone, has told me that 'the check is in the mail' for the past 2 months. They just straight out LIE. I drove out to the Fenceline Systems 'site', which consists of several trailers and a locked gate so that you can't even get in to talk to anyone. Spoke with the businesses on either side of them who all informed me that people in my situation come looking for them all the time. Their BBB rating is "F"
Here is a link that might be useful: Bad fence contractor