large Barbie doll clothes patterns

tamiAugust 4, 2001

Does anyone know where (or if) I can locate a pattern(s) to make clothes for the life-size Barbie doll that is app. 3 feet tall? Many thanks in advance!! :-)

Tami

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
plowe_acsworld_net

Tami,
Did you ever find a pattern for Just My Size Barbie? I tried looking at the suggested site but couldn't find a pattern.
I have two grandchildren that have these dolls and I too would like to find a pattern.
One just sold on ebay for over $60.00!!
Blessings
Paulette

Bookmark   September 26, 2001 at 6:07AM
ruthieg_tx

Hey...you guys have any luck........I am looking for a My Size pattern too.......

The Fashion doll website link above must be having problems......I was hoping to order a copy of a pattern there but can't get the order links to work.....

I am not sure exactly if she has patterns to sell or what....I was hoping for that Simplicity 8817....Any ideas....

Bookmark   November 15, 2001 at 1:03PM
ruthieg_tx

I found the pattern on her site and have ordered it......I ordered it via paypal because she said she ships in three days but haven't heard from her......she is slow in responding but she does have a list of patterns there that she will sell....

I also made patterns for the doll by my little old self and they turned out quite nice. I posted a link to three of my dresses in the other My Size thread.......

Bookmark   November 28, 2001 at 6:51PM
pgcarroll85_verizon_net

I have taken my 11 1/2 barbie patterns to a copy store and enlarged them to fit my size doll. The clothes are beautiful just like the regular dolls

Bookmark   April 29, 2011 at 6:43PM
More Discussions
Cloth Doll patterns and clothes
I am looking for 18 inch cloth doll patterns and clothes....
Acorna
Anyone have Old Fashioned Ragdoll Patterns for sale?
I'm looking for old-fashioned ragdoll patterns, very...
perditaraine
Redressing dolls
I have just finished making new clothing for 2 porcelain...
Liddybuff
Reborn Baby's ~ anyone here do this?
I am not a doll collector but I have a friend (my other...
wynative
Newest Reborn Doll...
Here is Rilynn. :-) 17 inches long and about 3lbs....
dianamo_1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™