cabbage patch doll pattern

bbar45August 7, 2005

I have been busting my rear all day trying to find a pattern for the cbk body, I found a knock off head at a flea market a couple of months ago and finally pulled it back out of the closet to "work on" (this is what I call my feeble attempt at getting all of the supplies ready, i.e. notions, patterns, ect.) To my suprise all of the body patterns seem to be AWOL. It would be great if someone had one I could use. Doesn't matter if it's real or knock off, as long as it fits the head. Thanks a bunch.

bbar

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sherilynne

I don't have a pattern for the smaller CPK's but I do have a pattern for the soft sculpture type.. if you're interested.. you could email me directly and i could send you a pdf.. you could take a look at it and scale it down a bit to make a smaller CPK body to fit a head.. also.. you can buy the bodies in kits on ebay still for the original doll baby heads.. msfogel@hotmail.com

Bookmark   October 16, 2005 at 3:51AM
annielu

I was going through my craft things today and came across a body and a head. If you want them they are yours for the shipping price!

Bookmark   January 5, 2006 at 5:17PM
annielu

Oooops! It's NOT a doll body, but it is the material the cabbage patch is made from.

Bookmark   January 6, 2006 at 4:10PM
More Discussions
How many sew for Barbie?
Just wondering how many people we have here that sew...
ruthieg_tx
Another Reborn Doll
This ones named Pixie.. She's a vinyl sculpt by Bonnie...
dianamo_1
computer program to design dollclothes
Have any of you ever heard of or seen the computer...
Liddybuff
Another Reborn Doll I've made...
Another reborn doll I made! This kit has been sculpted...
dianamo_1
Stuffed animal patterns?
Can anyone direct me to some websites where I can download...
msbatt
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™