Fibre Craft doll patterns

bonry2June 10, 2006

Can anyone help me please? I am looking for any fibre craft 15 inch doll patterns. Mine were all destroyrd an im having trouble finding them anywhere. Any and all would be GREATLY appreciated!! You can email me at bonry2@mchsi.com. Thank You!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elogden

I have some Fibre Craft patterns. I also have some TD Creation patterns for the 15 inch doll. I have included a link that has most of the patterns I have.
http://www.geocities.com/ell_ogden/dollpatterns.html
If you want the patterns please e-mail me crochet_wonders@yahoo.com

Bookmark   June 26, 2006 at 6:38PM
kato

I have been searching for patterns without much success, can no longer buy them. I will try the link you have but would love if you could email me some patterns for 15 and 17 inch dolls In case I do this wrong.. my 1st time here. My email is JKato2356@AOL.com

Bookmark   November 16, 2006 at 9:16PM
grannybelle

I am looking for Mr Santa he has a wreath in his hand and Mrs Santa she has a shawl and has a purse I have him almost finished but can not find my pattern

Bookmark   August 5, 2008 at 12:16AM
ashley40219

I have alot of doll patterns and I am looking for the other doll patterns that I don't have. If you would like to know what doll patterns I have just email me at mckayla092903@gmail.com I will send you a complete list.

Bookmark   May 22, 2010 at 5:17AM
durham98_avenuebb_com

I am looking for different crochet doll patterns that I do not have. If anyone has any they would be willing to share please let me know. I can be e-mail @ durham98@avenuebb.com

Bookmark   March 7, 2011 at 9:52AM
pennyi

I am looking for the Santa and Mrs. Santa crochet patterns that fibre craft put out I think there are three of each.I have the old world santa pattern but I need the others. Mrs. Claus patterns I dont have any of. I use to make these back in the 90s or maybe 80s. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Bookmark   November 9, 2011 at 5:34PM
More Discussions
Redressing an old doll
I just finished making a new outfit for this older...
Liddybuff
dollhouse miniatures?
anyone else on this forum making dollhouse miniatures?...
steiconi
Another Reborn Doll I've made...
Another reborn doll I made! This kit has been sculpted...
dianamo_1
Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
I am looking for a pattern of the Cabbage Patch Doll...
sandra
Redressing dolls
I have just finished making new clothing for 2 porcelain...
Liddybuff
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™