Time Out Dolls

SlivMarch 22, 2002

I see the post of the pattern might be old. Is there anyone out there who could forward me a pattern and directions for making time out kids. Also anywhere to find the heads hands and feet of dolls about 18 ma to 2 yrs old. I am trying to make amish dolls. Looking for the hard rubber type. Guess you can tell I rather new at this.

Thanks

Sylvia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Collette

Hi Sylvia, I cant help you with the Time Out kids but for body-parts check out CR'S CRAFTS ( http//www.crscrafts.com ).....they have a Great selection of kits and body parts, even heads......hope this helps.

Bookmark   April 3, 2002 at 6:50PM
sewer

Hello, if you are willing to pay for copies i will be happy to make them for you the dolls are 36", pattern includes directions and cloths, choice of 3 different dolls.
my e-mail is girlfr9181@msn.com
Debbie

Bookmark   June 6, 2002 at 9:27PM
Regale

I use stuffed childrens footed pj's for the bodies and stuffed knee hi nylons for the head. You don't need a pattern if you use these and you can make any size.

Bookmark   June 20, 2002 at 12:26AM
Desinty

This may be a little late, but I beleive I have one or two of these patterns, uncut. Really cute. If I still have them you're welcome to them at no charge. Let me know.

Desinty

Bookmark   August 4, 2002 at 11:53AM
aprilnkevin

if you ahve the patterns for the time out dolls i would love to have them. i am willing to pay for copies or what ever please email me and let me know.

april

Bookmark   October 15, 2002 at 9:21PM
More Discussions
computer program to design dollclothes
Have any of you ever heard of or seen the computer...
Liddybuff
Another Reborn Doll
This ones named Pixie.. She's a vinyl sculpt by Bonnie...
dianamo_1
Take all the mystery out of making doll clothes patterns that FIT
I'm currently sewing for an antique doll. I have the...
oceanna
Plaster doll molds,patterns and porcelain slip
Hello, My husband and I recently acquired an estate...
dollmolds
pattern
Does anyone have a pattern for a 1900 porcelain head...
Kitah4911
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™