hv u heard of hemostats called eezers?

jllzFebruary 24, 2001

My sister has seen an ad somewhere for hemostats called eezers or easers. I really don't know how it is spelled. They have soft grip handles. She wants one for her birthday and I just can't find any.

If you have seen them will you please let me know where and if it is on the net.

Thank you


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I've never actually seen or used them, but I found a product review in a doll magazine. Made by Easy Stuff Products, 9304 121 Street North, Seminole, FL 33772. (I tried the web site address given, but got url not found message: www.eezers.base.org). You might also check Nancy's Notions or Clotilde.

    Bookmark   March 6, 2001 at 12:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Nope I just use the ones like the Hospitals use. All shiny metal , no handle grips on mine.

    Bookmark   March 26, 2001 at 8:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I get my hemoststs a the flea market they usually have all kinds .Maybe you are looking for tweezers.

    Bookmark   September 2, 2002 at 12:13PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Redressing an old doll
I just finished making a new outfit for this older...
Need Ideas on How to Repair My Tiny Tears Doll, Please
This is my first time on this forum, although I'm a...
fibre craft pattern
i am looking for a fibre craft pattern called grandma...
Take all the mystery out of making doll clothes patterns that FIT
I'm currently sewing for an antique doll. I have the...
Does anyone have a pattern for a 1900 porcelain head...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™