looking for pattern for Amish dolls

gill_didsburyFebruary 5, 2006

Hi All,

I am looking for a pattern to make Amish dolls, any one have any, or know any online ones??

Thanks

Gill

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
wandam1

Here's a link. Actually, this simple pattern would do for many different dolls. Just scroll down for the various kinds of clothing.

Wanda in South Texas
http://wanderinglily.blogspot.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: Amish (and other) Dolls

Bookmark   February 5, 2006 at 8:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marlene_quilter

I have a book "Patterns for Making Amish Dolls and Doll Clothes" by Rachel Pellman and jan Steffy. It is a 200+ page soft cover book that has patterns for both 20" and 12" dolls, adult and child dresses, adult apron, adult cape, childs apron Adults and childs covering, bonnets, slip, panties, shoes, shirts, plain coat, pants, vest, hat, nightshirt, boxer shorts plus a mini doll and all it's clothes. These are very close to authentic Amish clothing. The cover price on the book is $12.75 but I just checked at www.half.com and there's one there for $1.49!!! I'm pretty sure it's has to be the same book. It's the same authours, same copywrite date (1987) and gives a list price of $14.95. (I've had mine for quite awhile) I made several dolls from it and it's a very nice book.

Bookmark   April 23, 2006 at 4:14PM
More Discussions
Redressing dolls
I have just finished making new clothing for 2 porcelain...
Liddybuff
Stuffed animal patterns?
Can anyone direct me to some websites where I can download...
msbatt
Another Reborn Doll
This ones named Pixie.. She's a vinyl sculpt by Bonnie...
dianamo_1
Doll hair
I'm frustrated... trying to find baby doll hair......
kiendu
Redressing an old doll
I just finished making a new outfit for this older...
Liddybuff
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™