Barbie clothes

josyseJanuary 7, 2001

Does anyone know of a site where I can print patterns for Barbie clothes? There is one where you have to download to zip file. Well, that did not work for me, I can't seem to unzip it. I want one where it is there to print, easy as that....Thanks, josyse

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
josyse

Michelle, this is the url you are looking for. Hope you have better luck with them.

http://members.nbci.com/pk5096/index.html

Bookmark   July 10, 2001 at 10:35PM
Sylvia

Hi,
I live in France and I've lots of barbie's sewing pattern. I can exchange with you. Explanation are in French.
Bye
Sylvia

Bookmark   July 17, 2001 at 2:35PM
ruthieg_tx

Sylvia, lets talk about swapping some patterns......

Bookmark   November 11, 2001 at 7:23PM
sallyschil

I am looking for crochet or knitting patterns for Barbie Doll clothes using 4 ply worsted weight yarn. I do not want baby or sport weight yarn patterns. If you have any, please email at sally @ pssweb.net and put Barbie Doll in the subject heading.

Bookmark   November 18, 2008 at 12:21PM
sindel

Hi! I'm an old barbie -fan, and i'm interested in sewing outfits for my barbies. Is there any site where could be FREE sewing patterns for barbies? Seems that there are only chargeable sites :( If you guys have anything that might be useful, please be kind and rescue me :) My 5 year old girl would be extatic :D I've made a few dresses, but they just won't fit properly without real patterns.. :( if you have any sites, please let me know. and you can send me .zips or .rars via MSN, if you'd like :) Thanks you all for help, i love u already :D E-mail: sindel-@suomi24.fi
MSN: sindel@muusikko.net

Bookmark   November 29, 2008 at 4:32PM
More Discussions
Woldorf Style Doll
Has anyone ever made one of these dolls. I have been...
enjoyingspring
dollhouse miniatures?
anyone else on this forum making dollhouse miniatures?...
steiconi
Newest Reborn Doll...
Here is Rilynn. :-) 17 inches long and about 3lbs....
dianamo_1
Plaster doll molds,patterns and porcelain slip
Hello, My husband and I recently acquired an estate...
dollmolds
How many sew for Barbie?
Just wondering how many people we have here that sew...
ruthieg_tx
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™