time out dolls

joanc0904January 11, 2008

I saw where there was a lot of interest in time out dolls a while back and I just wanted to tell you that I have made over 50 or 60 of these dolls and I had a ball doing it.. they got to be part of the family.. the girls dolls I would make their dresses from scratch and make their hats match.. I use long curly hair on them and nice dress shoes with the dress along with leggings... I sometimes glue a small doll or teddybear to the hand to make it look real.. the boys I use thrift store finds and gym shoes or boots.. basball hats and short curly hair.. sometimes I will put a slingshot in their back pockets of the bib overalls or in their jeans.. even used a snake or two.. frogs.. etc. they are fun to make and grandson use to call them all our kids.. so if I took some to a craft show and sold then he wanted to know where all the kids went. if you are making them to sell, make sure you use a good pattern and nice work.. I have seen some really bad ones.

joan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ruth_83555

i'm looking for a pattern for the time out dolls

Bookmark   January 22, 2008 at 12:28AM
aaac1963

Please send me the time out doll pattern.
Thanks. :0)

Bookmark   March 20, 2008 at 11:24AM
katslair

Hi Joan,

Is there anyway you could send me the pattern? I would graciously appreciate your time and effort. My husband had one of these dolls that he put beside his 52 Chevy at car shows & it was stolen. I would love to be able to replace it for him. Thanks!

Kat

Bookmark   June 11, 2008 at 8:33AM
mrsreasoner

Hello,
I have been searching for a pattern to make a time out doll for my mom. If anyone would be willing to share any with me or point me in the right direction to find one. I would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much.
Melissa

Bookmark   June 11, 2008 at 3:10PM
monika45_55

Found this pattern at this website

Hope it helps.

Monika

Here is a link that might be useful: Time out doll

Bookmark   June 28, 2008 at 1:09PM
strouble

I was wondering if you still have the pattern for the time out dolls. And could you email it to me. Thanks, Sara strouble1971@localnet.com

Bookmark   March 5, 2010 at 9:59PM
More Discussions
Take all the mystery out of making doll clothes patterns that FIT
I'm currently sewing for an antique doll. I have the...
oceanna
Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
I am looking for a pattern of the Cabbage Patch Doll...
sandra
Woldorf Style Doll
Has anyone ever made one of these dolls. I have been...
enjoyingspring
How many sew for Barbie?
Just wondering how many people we have here that sew...
ruthieg_tx
Newest Reborn Doll...
Here is Rilynn. :-) 17 inches long and about 3lbs....
dianamo_1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™