a found doll

TwoMonthsJanuary 24, 2009

I was wondering if we could also post dolls we have obtained that were handmade as well as conversations about those we have made or want to make. Maybe the forum would pick up some. For example, here is a doll that is handmade...no tags or markings of any kind. Yes, it is a monkey and has on pink boots and looks like he is celebrating festival.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
huggybear_2008

twomonths, that is so different.. I wonder where it was made and by whom.. I love to see different dolls. I can remember when I was little we use to have what they called then, and I might add was about 1-------- years ago.. they called them Bed Dolls and they had huge dresses on and they would sit on your pillow on your bed after it was made.. most had dress made with lots of ruffels and lace. bodys were made out of cloth but the hands and feet and heads were china.. they had big hats and long hair..
they were so pretty, I think the young girls would love to have something like that now. If any one has something like that I would love to see them..
Huggy

Bookmark   January 26, 2009 at 3:02PM
More Discussions
Looking for doll molds?
My wife has too many porcelain doll molds to list ,...
juniorj72
Another Reborn Doll I've made...
Another reborn doll I made! This kit has been sculpted...
dianamo_1
Keeping this forum ALIVE!!
I visit this forum often and I have noticed that sometimes...
Liddybuff
More Barbies and Kens
Hi all, I want to share with you some of my new outfits...
Liddybuff
Cabbage Patch Doll Pattern
I am looking for a pattern of the Cabbage Patch Doll...
sandra
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™