Building Allowance for 720K house in NE help
I am new to the forum, but have been reading it intently as we prepare to build a new house. Can you please let us know how reasonable these allowances are for a 720K house?
Thanks. Details below...
3400 square foot home in Rhode Island
4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
1. Oak flooring in the entire home (except ceramic tile in the laundry room, master bath and
upstairs baths) � allowance @ $7.00/square foot.
2. Flooring for finished portion of basement � carpet or tile @ $3.50/square foot.
3. Tile allowances for materials only � Master bath @ $5.50/square foot; additional baths @
4. 50 recessed can lights throughout the house.
5. Lighting fixtures allowance @ $2500 (excluding 50 recessed cans referenced above).
6. Kitchen appliances to include: refrigerator, propane cooktop, double oven, microwave &
dishwasher (allowance amount @ $5700).
7. Kitchen cabinets allowance @ $7500.
8. Granite allowance for kitchen @ $2600.
9. Granite allowance for master bath and upstairs baths @ $2500.
- Allowance for plumbing fixtures for entire house @ $7000.
- Allowance for all bathroom cabinets @ $2500.