Small Crocheted Christmas Wreaths.

ivamaeDecember 21, 2009

Is anyone familiar with little white crocheted wreaths that are crocheted over about 3 inch little metal rings and decorated up - not on the wreath itself, but hanging from it? I saw it someplace and was sure I printed it off but if I did, I put it someplace really safe, as I don't seem to have it now. I've googled some and may have even saw it on this form. I'd really like to find it.

You guys are great for helping, so maybe you can this time as well.

I'm also loking for any ideas of doing crafts with baby food jars. This year I made some Santa's with little knit hats and googly eyes, beard, etc and filled with Christmas candy. Also filled some with hot chocolate mix and marshmallows, attaching a candy cane for stirring. Made a few little gardens as well with little flowers anchored in an upside down jar with a little doily on the bottom. They were all cute. Got all these ideas off the net but would like some more for next year.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas season

ivamae

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

I got a very nice scented potpouri in a baby food jar covered with small crocheted doily that had 1/8 or 1/4 in. satin ribbon running through the doily to hold it on, I think there was a small piece of netting under the doily so it wouldn't let the contents spill out. tied ribbon ends in nice bow. it lasted a long time in my bathroom. Jan

Bookmark   December 21, 2009 at 10:49PM
ivamae

I did find it. I have used Photo Bucket before but can't figure it out now. I tried Tinypic and it keeps being rejected as I don't know which code to use. Can someone tell me or make suggestions, please. When I get the right code does it go in the message part or the Optional Link Url
thanks

Bookmark   December 22, 2009 at 10:39AM
tami_ohio

Ivamae, use the third line down in photobucket, the line that says html, I think. I know I used the third line last night!

Tami

Bookmark   January 4, 2010 at 8:57PM
More Discussions
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
post your april challenge pics here: new growth!
Welcome to the April Challenge! You are challenged...
concretenprimroses
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
pritz
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™