I finally posted a picture

marylee_2010December 15, 2010

I have finally learned to post a picture. I did it under "new member" on the holidays forum. Some how I ended up with two copies when you enlarge it. Don't know how I managed to do that. I hope I can get better at it and post some more pictures. I really love to see everyone's handiwork.

Marylee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunnyca_gw

Hi Marylee,
I looked on Holidays & couldn't find your name. I wonder if you completed the posting. My DD has had to post pics for me or I emailed them to Kudzu when I 1st came on. Now I can't get them out of where DD put them. All I want for Christmas is a couple more computer lessons slow enough so I can write down what to do.LOL. Are you sure it was on Holidays? There is also a "Crafts" forum,not much happens there but I'll check & see if you are there. Jan

Bookmark   December 15, 2010 at 11:51PM
sunnyca_gw

I found you on Decorative & Tole painting! & if you go down the post (thread?) you can see her pic of sign that looks like birdhouse that she made for her DD (dear daughter) Jan

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 12:02AM
marylee_2010

Jan, Thank you for setting my directions straight. I had been working so long on this picture that I was going completely bonkers. I have posted another picture on the other site and it has taken me hours and I still can't do it right. I have multiple copies but I am not going to let this thing beat me. I will get it sooner or later.

Marylee

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 5:27PM
sunnyca_gw

Good Luck posting pics! I got a couple on & can't even find my pics now. We got them on a "free agent" thing that plugs into computer but I can't find about 1/2 of them that are on it. Grandkids are way ahead of me! Jan

Bookmark   December 16, 2010 at 11:13PM
More Discussions
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
linnea56
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™