More Cards To Fill Out! :)

moonwolf_gwJanuary 29, 2012

Hi everyone,

I just bought more recipe cards today (only have four blank ones left from the recipe card box Annie sent me). Slowly but surely they're getting filled. The last five or so recipes have been ones I'm going to use for canning in the future. Two I found online and some I got out of my Ball Blue Book. I have Strawberry Jam, Alton Brown's Blueberry Jam (he added spices to his, I omitted them when I wrote it down), Blackberry Jam, Dill Pickles, and Bread And Butter Pickles.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
doucanoe

Wow, you are really going to town getting that box filled with great recipes! Awesome!

Linda

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 9:42PM
annie1992

Brad, I'm glad you're getting such good use out of that box!

And you did remind me that I have blueberries in the freezer that need to be made into jam, so thanks for the reminder!

Annie

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 10:10PM
lindac

You will soon have a wonderful file full of your most favorite recipes. Way to go!!

Bookmark   January 29, 2012 at 11:03PM
moonwolf_gw

Thank you, everyone!

Annie, all the cards that came with the box are offically filled! The last recipe was from Mom's old Betty Crocker cookbook (from the 70's I believe) for Starlight Cake (it sounds good, and I'm not much of a cake eater lol. I love the name of it too!). Good luck making your blueberry jam! You're welcome for the reminder!

Some of the recipes took up two cards, like Strawberry Shortcake, both pickle recipes and Fried Green Tomatoes. I think I might write down one or two more before going to bed tonight. Remember, I just got another pack of cards today! They're the same design as before from the Dollar Tree and I lucked out because they only had one pack of that design left! :)

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Bookmark   January 30, 2012 at 12:11AM
More Discussions
roasted brussel sprouts with pancetta and onions
Son has requested this for Easter dinner. Would love...
glenda_al
How to fix rock hard espresso powder? :p
I am VERY careful about trying to keep powders dry...
party_music50
Half Ham (bone-in)
Which is best, shank or butt. If the package doesn't...
ryseryse_2004
25th Birthday Review
Hi everyone, My 25th birthday was a very special one,...
moonwolf_gw
Cookout for 150 people
I am having a cookout for my son's graduation, and...
Teffanie Hughett West
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™