levetaDecember 9, 2008

Does anyone know what dimensional adhesive is?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I believe it is a glue like Diamond glaze that dries to a glass finish.

    Bookmark   December 9, 2008 at 6:42PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Amber, that's what I found when I looked it up. It was needed in a few projects I tried, but I never bought it (yet!)
Here's a link..

Leveta, whatcha makin?? lol

Here is a link that might be useful: dimensional adhesive

    Bookmark   December 9, 2008 at 8:08PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hi kudzu and Amber, I was reading up on broken china jew. The one site I was on used that along the edge of the broken peices...

    Bookmark   December 9, 2008 at 9:45PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™