Recycled Vintage Maps-3-D Star Wall Hanging

kudzukweenDecember 6, 2008

Check out the 3-D star I'm making for another sister. This one is quite large, you'll have to enlarge the pattern in the link. It's easier than it looks! I'm not through with this one yet. I'm also making 7 smaller stars from maps,too ( The Seven Sisters).

Come visit me at my blog for photos and links to patterns!

Cherry/Kudzu

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oddie

As always beautiful crafting! love the star and the hat box, beautiful rose also, some of us here made the coffee filter roses in the spring, you did a beautiful job with yours!
Hope your finger is better, have to watch those small cuts can bleed worse then something major and staples do a great job at it, some people have reported sleeping pills makeing them do weird things! sounds like you are haveing some of these, for me I just wake up durring the night and crave something sweet ( wish I could say I was sleep walking ) LOL!
TFS!
oddie

Bookmark   December 7, 2008 at 8:05AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Left a message on your blog. I love the maps you are using, and both your boxes and the star look wonderful. You really did a good job on the rose too--I still haven't tried them even though I did buy the filters. I'm afraid I procrastinate too much. ;o( Luvs

Bookmark   December 7, 2008 at 1:33PM
More Discussions
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™