grammascDecember 6, 2009

I want to make scissor holders out of potholders for a missions project. The potholders need to be the lightweight type with the loop at the corner. The only ones I can find are thick and have the loop in the middle at the top edge. Anyone have any idea on where to find these. TIA


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Look in the dollar stores and walmart.

    Bookmark   December 6, 2009 at 5:28PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
Vase Fillers As Rhinestones?
Hi everyone, I bought a few of these clear vase filler...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™