Thanks, gram nh, sunnyca and luvstocraft, but

judemiDecember 7, 2008

I am still looking for the three wise men pattern for pavers, especially to make for Mom. She would be thrilled.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gram_NH

I have never seen the wise men ones, but i bet they were cute. I have googled some wise men patterns but haven't found any adaptable to the pavers yet. Hope someone else can help. I'd like to give it a try myself.

Bookmark   December 7, 2008 at 8:24PM
sunnyca_gw

I wonder if you put them on so they looked like they were walking to left or right, side view I guess you call it. Look at kids book of nativity or coloring book, might be easier to follow. Try googling "nativity-coloring pages" as some sites have pics for kids to color!! Hope this helps some!! TRy library for story of xmas, xmas crafts, they might be of help! Jan

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 3:41AM
gracie01

Post your question at the Decorative & Tole Painting forum; those people are so friendly & helpful.

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 11:54AM
luvstocraft

Judy, I'm so sorry you haven't found the patterns you wanted. I think Jan has a good idea--just look for colorbook pages and adapt that to your blocks. Gosh, you could even glue on fabric, faux crystals, gold cording, and use lots of glitter on them. Could be really nice. Hope you'll share pics if you ever get them made. I found one more site that has paver patterns but not wisemen I'm afraid. I'll post the link anyway in case someone else might be interested. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Winfield collection

Bookmark   December 8, 2008 at 11:52PM
More Discussions
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™