sunglasses?

oldcraftyDecember 29, 2010

Drop in to this forum every once in-a-while. Don't know if I'm posting this question on the right forum, but I'll give it a shot! Recently at a craft show a lady decorated sunglasses on the side arms. She embellished them heavily with basically jewelery beads and the imitation rocks that are so popular in necklaces now. The were stacked on heavy and had a real pretty shine as if coated with something. Any ideas as to what to use to attach them and then get the nice shine? My thoughts was maybe E6000 to attach and then maybe glossy decopaugue(sp?) Or maybe they can actually be attached with the deco as it states that it is also a glue and sealer. Any info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated as they are quite beautiful and the price tag hanging on them was $75.00!!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leveta

WOW...I'm interested to see the imput on this...

Bookmark   December 30, 2010 at 7:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
savacreep

$75!!! WOW! How were they selling? What about some kind of Gem tact? as far as the shine.. wouldn't a good quality bead have enough shine as it is? Not sure if a sealer would give it more shine or dull it? Good luck in finding the answers!

Bookmark   January 6, 2011 at 7:46PM
More Discussions
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™