Crocheted Dog Sweater?

sjarzDecember 14, 2007

Do any of you incredibly talented people have a pattern for a Crocheted Dog Sweater with legs? I have found lots that just cover the back, but my girlfriend's little Shitzsu (sp?) needs her legs warmed, too.

Thanks

Suzan J

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftylady-2006

Sjarz, you might be able to find such a pattern at "about.com" - do a search for your topic. If that doesn't get you what you're looking for - just type "crocheted Dog Sweater with legs" into your web browser line and I'm sure you'll get lots of sites to check.

Sal

Bookmark   December 14, 2007 at 10:40PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweets98

You can find nearly any pattern you want for crocheting here at Crochet Pattern Central. I used a pattern there last year to make a sweater for our Schnauzer/Shih Tzu pup. Mine didn't cover the legs. I don't think he would have liked that one bit. LOL Our other dog is a full blooded Shih Tzu and he hasn't ever had a stitch of clothing on so I know he would go crazy, too. He's only outside long enough to go to the bathroom and then he's back in right away so he's okay. So I never needed something like that.....

There is also a crochet forum here at Garden Web. Just go to the list of forums to find it...

Good luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Crochet Pattern Central

Bookmark   December 17, 2007 at 7:41AM
More Discussions
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
linnea56
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™