Clear Ball Ornaments

calicocat1967December 22, 2008

My family thinks I am a genius !!! LOL. Little do they know all it takes are some clear balls and a few stickers. LOL !!!! None of them have a crafty bone in their body.

Tis the season !!

Kim

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
calicocat1967

One of my fellow co-workers suggested I fill the balls with something. Might try to fill with fake snow. I like the idea.

Kim

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 12:34PM
smickerdoodle

I have filled the clear ornaments with many things over the years. Pot Pourri, tinsel, beads, glitter...they all turn out so cute. I like the ones you did too. Merry Christmas!

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 7:22PM
sorie6

Very cute. I use plastic ones that come apart and put things I collected on vacation. Fun way to remember.

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 7:28PM
amberscu

REally cute!! I love the glass bulbs, you can do so much with them!! I used some Christmas rub ons this year and they were so easy.

Bookmark   December 22, 2008 at 10:06PM
orie

I work with children and every year, we do these. I buy about 40 glass balls, glitter, curling ribbon, small jingle bells, beads, confetti, sequins, pipe cleaners (I curl these), etc... Anything you can think of that will fit inside. Each child makes 2 and then I write their names on the outside with black puffy paint. We decorate the classroom tree with these and then they take them home when Christmas vacation starts. The finer the glitter, the better because it sticks to the side of the ball and looks like snow.

Bookmark   December 23, 2008 at 5:58PM
sunnyca_gw

Look fine to me!! A little glitter inside would give them some extra sparkle!! You look like a crafter to me! Jan

Bookmark   December 24, 2008 at 1:23AM
More Discussions
Wooden cutouts
This crazy but I am looking for a Texas tech university...
lholton2
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
pink_warm_mama_1
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™