craft show yesterday

grandma_bonnieDecember 1, 2008

I sold over 250 potato bags and over 50 popcorn snowmen - almost $2000 for the day! Off in a few to do an 8 hour christmas show at a local fitness club ( Monday is the busiest day of the week) Only 150 to sell but I have another big show this coming Saturday in its 13th year! Thank goodness I have plenty of supplies cut out to make more - guess it'll be take out food this week-end... Later - who else has a report?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
huggybear_2008

That is just awesome grandmabonnie.. grads.. hope you do well today also.. Good Luck
Huggy

Bookmark   December 1, 2008 at 10:14AM
creepfan

Had our last show of the year yesterday and it was our BEST! We sold several of my favorite items and we made almost $300 in 2 hours! It was great. Now all the stuff that is leftover is going on etsy.

congrats, Grandma Bonnie, I hope your sales keep going and going and going!!

Bookmark   December 1, 2008 at 12:05PM
sorie6

WOW wished we had as many shows here as you do. What state are you in? I want to move there!!! We will do our last show this weekend. Supposed to be 300 crafters and they say over 3000 people come through. Hope we do well. there are so many people selling the potato bags and stuff here that it's hard to find something new. I hope my Santa hat purses sell!!!
they've done pretty good so far. MBG too.
Congrats Grandma Bonnie

Bookmark   December 1, 2008 at 12:22PM
creepfan

Good luck, Sorie! I hope you sell out!!! I'd love to see a picture of your santa hat purses.

Bookmark   December 2, 2008 at 1:26PM
More Discussions
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Ideas for Button Crafts- Wuttons
Look what I found at Joann today! I thought these owl...
arollins1
Hair Jewelry/Headpiece Questions
Hi everyone, This year, I will be attempting once again...
moonwolf_gw
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™