another craft show results...

qtiemomDecember 3, 2007

Ok...had a one day show about an hour away from home.

We had awesome sales! It is the same place I did last weekend, but I did it again because this weekend was pay day there...lol

You could tell! There was SO MUCH traffic out there!

But, I have to tell you... My hubby forgot two contaimers of stuff. Which happen to be my lower priced stuff (stocking stuffers) that always always bring up sales!

But, to my surprise we still did good...I made $715.00!!!

Now, I will be having one this coming Saturday...so we'll see how this one goes!

Marci

**I am selling sooooo many of those chocolate snowmen too! I have to keep replenishing them for each show!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dianecrafts

Wow great news on your show. I am loving to hear about good shows. May I ask where you are? The shows in my area have been down all year. Some are barely making booth fees this year. Now mind you I don't do huge shows. I pretty much do church and school shows and our towns are pretty small, but they have been very good in the past years. My last show of the season was Saturday and I did ok certainly no $500 or $700 show. For the first time in 30 years of doing shows I was glad to see the show season end. May I also ask what chocolate snowmen are? I have never heard of them. I really sell a variety of items but my main things are purses, painted skates and for the last two shows I added the lighted blocks. Of course I also have the little stuff that usually pays the booth fee like coin purses, pony tail holders/srunchies, key chains and danglers (cell phone charms).

Diane

Bookmark   December 3, 2007 at 10:08AM
enjoyingspring

what are these "chocolate snowmen" you are selling.

Bookmark   December 3, 2007 at 10:09AM
williamsburgjane

Diane, I agree with you. I do mostly school or retirement home shows, all have been way down this year. Our town is not that small any more and the show I did Sat. was in a good size city. The show Sat. is usually the biggest one I do (97 vendors, down from last years 115),but I didn't even make my table fee! I do mostly hand embroidered pillows and baby quilts, and some unusual pins. Also the usual Christmas ornaments, coasters, etc. I have one more show this Sat. a brand new one, so hopefully this one will bring my sales up!

Bookmark   December 3, 2007 at 12:25PM
More Discussions
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™