snowman wrapper saying

reindeerladyNovember 1, 2009

Hi everyone, I have been a fan of this website for some time,but have never participated.

I saw the printout of the snowman wrappers and just love them. Would anyone by chance have the saying that goes with them? Thanks to all

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandma_bonnie

My name is Little Popper and IÂm sure youÂll agree, IÂm the cutest snowman that you will ever see I will make you happy - I will make you smile. I will even fill your tummy for a little while. Place me in your microwave and IÂll pop to and fro Oh boy, youÂll be surprised to find that IÂm made of more than snow!

Bookmark   November 4, 2009 at 9:36PM
reindeerlady

Thanks grandma bonnie, I'm in a show this weekend and I wanted some small items to sell that are quick, and fairly easy to make. All of what I have are big.

Bookmark   November 5, 2009 at 8:08AM
leveta

Granma bonnie about how much do you sell them for? I have open house sunday and I made a few. I was glad to see the saying that goes with them...

Bookmark   November 5, 2009 at 8:28AM
grandma_bonnie

I sell mine for $2 each - I know it is not much but the popcorn is 20¢ the paper (for soft gloss for the laser printer) is 4¢ - and the extras cost me less than 50¢. I sell hundreds at the shows... It's a gift the children can buy for their friends and family - I like that...

Bookmark   November 5, 2009 at 10:08AM
lambsydivy

Have you seen the snowman "poop" and reindeer "poop" that sells at some shows? Those gifts are also small and inexpensive to sell/buy. I might be dating myself here, as I don't get many chances to go to craft shows anymore..........

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 1:37PM
grandma_bonnie

I remember them too and made them for years... I quit making them a few years ago - too much work for nothing - they bring customers in my booth, but they would laugh but not buy... I was even the toilet paper queen!!! Those were the days...

Bookmark   November 9, 2009 at 9:28PM
musclemom

Does anyone have a picture of the snowman wrappers? I would love to see them. I am new to crafting and just joined this site. It is very informative.

Bookmark   November 10, 2009 at 9:18PM
JoAnn_Fla

Go here for the wrapper

Here is a link that might be useful: wrapper

Bookmark   November 11, 2009 at 1:52PM
leveta

Granma Bonnie I made 8 for my open house and sold them all at 2.00.

Bookmark   November 11, 2009 at 9:13PM
grandma_bonnie

Yeah, leveta!!! Go to HGTV and see others we are making - I posted a picture of Red Hat snowgals and am now working on snowmen with team colors (USC, UCLA, ets) Ihave three Christmas shows this week-end (thank goodness the furthest is only 60 miles away...) and will report how many is sold...

Bookmark   November 12, 2009 at 8:26AM
snolady

made a tag with Grandma Bonnie's saying. Leave her name on it if you use it.

Bookmark   November 21, 2009 at 5:28PM
munstersbaby

Ok, so is it ok to use this wrapper as long as I leave her name on it? These are too cute.. I have a craft fair this week-end and I think those would be so cute to sell!

Bookmark   November 21, 2009 at 7:42PM
grandma_bonnie

No... Use it without using my name - someone else shared it two years ago - I just can't remember who it was... BTW - I am now making Kernel Poppers - I use camo for the hat - turned out cute - for the guys and gals in the service...

Bookmark   November 21, 2009 at 10:00PM
blueiris24

I'm just seeing the snowman popper for the first time - are there directions somewhere for those of us who are a little slower on the uptake?..... ;)

Bookmark   November 22, 2009 at 4:17PM
More Discussions
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
Vase Fillers As Rhinestones?
Hi everyone, I bought a few of these clear vase filler...
moonwolf_gw
Hair Jewelry/Headpiece Questions
Hi everyone, This year, I will be attempting once again...
moonwolf_gw
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™