craft show report for 10-30 and 11-1

grandma_bonnieNovember 1, 2008

No shows for me - just Farmer's Crafter's Market - sold more potato bags. Was sprinkling this morning at the market and business was slow, but I made over $300 today and $60 yesterday (tiny market with very few customers...) Anyone else have a craft show that they did this week-end? Five crafts show this month and 5 more markets this month - two on Sundays! ...and then next month - only two shows!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
christopherh

We took a well deserved weekend off. The first since August. We have the final push to the end of the season in mid December. We're doing shows in New York state, New Hampshire and Massachusetts. All of them two or three day shows.
Then we're off until the latter part of January when it all starts again.

Chris (aka old-vt-crafter)

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 6:53AM
grandma_bonnie

Put your feet up and enjoy yourself!!! OK - time's up - now get bsck to work making more product... lol

Bookmark   November 2, 2008 at 11:33AM
luvs2click

I did a show this weekend - Sat. only. I had a double space ($90). Sales were VERY brisk. My little money box was overflowing. It was fantastic. I couldn't wait for the hr. drive home to count my money, so I found an isolated part of the parking lot and counted up $979. I was so happy but exhausted. I didn't even have time to eat lunch it was very busy up to the very end. I love shows like that!
Arlene

Bookmark   November 3, 2008 at 8:06AM
grandma_bonnie

I've had those wwwk-ends too. Ain't it grand??? Congratu;lations on a great show - when is the next one - You,vew earned a rest and NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!! lololol

Bookmark   November 3, 2008 at 8:20AM
luvs2click

My next show is this Saturday and it is another big one. I will be very busy this week! We are also leaving on vacation on Sun., not sure when I will find time to get ready for that. I think I will have to skip sleeping this week. LOL!

Bookmark   November 3, 2008 at 2:24PM
christopherh

Arlene,

You made over 10 times your booth fee. That's a successful show in anybody's book. Congratulations!

Chris

Bookmark   November 4, 2008 at 6:50AM
More Discussions
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
SunnyDJ
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Thick cardboard tubes?
I have access to about as many thick cardboard tubes...
lexie1397
Hair Jewelry/Headpiece Questions
Hi everyone, This year, I will be attempting once again...
moonwolf_gw
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™