Why some items don't sell at craft shows
1. Person selling is reading book
2. People talking to each other and this is why I could not/did not buy the angel I wanted to
3. Products look cheap and thrown together.
4. Person selling for someone else and unable to answer questions. (Not just filling in)
5. Very poor selection of colors and/or styles
6. Poorly displayed.
7. Out of area vendor not familiar with local traditions/customs or preferences and selling products in small towns that usually big city people prefere.
8. Not enough change avaiable.