Cinnamon Swizzle Stick Santa-craft

kudzukweenNovember 11, 2008

I made these this morning. Super easy, kids can make them and give them as gifts to teachers, parents or grandparents.If you make cocoa or coffee gifts, include a few of these with it. Directions and photos at my blog.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kudzu's Blog

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leveta

Well those are sooooo cute...

Bookmark   November 12, 2008 at 8:44AM
sunnyca_gw

Very cute!! Your poor dog!!! Looks like such a sweetie & what a face, just break my heart to go off & leave him. There are doggie cookies you can make!!! I saw receipe somewhere on the Net!! Sorry you're not feeling too great. Just getting over food poisoning myself, so if favorite eating place isn't very busy any more think twice before go in. Jan

Bookmark   November 13, 2008 at 1:44AM
kudzukween

LOL.......thanks ya'll! He's almost 7 years old, and such a big baby. You can hear him crying "Mama" even if I'm just going to get the mail! I make him cookies from a recipe I found online. Cornmeal and wheat flour and bacon grease are among the ingredients. I used to cut them out with a big heart cookie cutter...but the DH made fun of me :D
I'm beginning to realize that it must be my house making me sick. Mold and mildew and dog dander...you name it.

Bookmark   November 13, 2008 at 6:16AM
luvstocraft

Kudzu, these little guys turned out so cute! I remember seeing some a few years back, but never got around to making any for myself. Same thing with the painted spoons, I always want to, but just get too side tracked I guess. LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 1:21AM
kudzukween

Thanks Luvs, these were extremely easy, easy enough for my 5 year old grandson. I happened to have a red paint pen and a black paint pen, but if I make more I'd get a white one for this,too. And do they make flesh color? LOL This would be a good project to keep young'uns busy when they get out of school for vacation.

Bookmark   November 15, 2008 at 3:48AM
More Discussions
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
Halloween ideas
Hello, I am looking to do some knitted characters for...
Chrsbt45
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™