Black Friday Craft sales

toomuchglassNovember 27, 2009

Yep - I was one of those crazy people that stood in line at 6am to get into JoAnn Fabrics for the "super discounts" !

( I vowed I would never be one of "those people" Oh well ...)

It was so worth it . The receipt shows how much you spent and how much you saved. I spent $86.00 ....and saved ....$141.00 !!!! It only took me 20 minutes , too !

*** Did you take advantage of any good sales by you ?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandma_bonnie

I went to Wal-Mart and bought myself a Cricut for $188! I will not even open the box 'till after the holidays... Wish we had a Jo-Ann here... :(

Bookmark   November 28, 2009 at 8:37AM
shasta_2008

I wasn't one of those crazy people (but I wish I was) I didn't have alot to spend but went to JoAnn Fabrics and bought some flannel to make my new grandbaby a rag blanket for Chrsitmas, at 1.49 a yard I got a deal, plus an extra 20% off at the register!
Bonnie, if I don't get the cricut expression for Xmas can I come over and play with yours?? LOL
When I get mine I know I'll have lots of company-but that's a good thing, who likes to scrapbook alone?

Bookmark   November 28, 2009 at 10:30PM
grandma_bonnie

Come on over!!! Would you believe someone took theirs back to Wal-Mart - she didn't like the color!?*%! Mine is RED!!! I can't wait to play with it after Christmas - now to buy a few accessories I've been reading about. Thare awe BBs for the Cricut and youtube to show you how to do everything!!!

Bookmark   November 30, 2009 at 8:41AM
More Discussions
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
tripletmom83
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
L A
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™