Can't find post

tiki222November 29, 2007

A few days back I posted on this forum and have searched all the old messages to try to find it to see if anyone posted simething back to me. I am a new, old poster. If anyone did answer the post don't think I deliberately did not answer - I just can't find it. I am an old time crafter and fan of this site since before it went to a paying site. It was my favorite site and I would like to get to know you girls again - crafters are the most caring and sharing and friendly people in the world. Just wanted to make sure that you knew I have not deliberately not answered any one. tiki222

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Pudge 2b

Maybe it was this one?

Here is a link that might be useful: this post

Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 4:20PM
tiki222

Hi - no that isn't it. Thanks for answering my post. Guess it just ran away, but thanks - just didn't want to snub anyone who may have tried to answer. I am glad to be back on the site again I am enjoying all the posts. I love all kinds of crafts and am in the process of making ornaments for my primitive tree this year. All felt ornaments and am just about finished. Will be glad to start on something different. tiki222

Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 7:01PM
oddie

I put your name in the search box but only this post comes up, why not try posting agine, sure hate to think I missed something.
oddie

Bookmark   November 30, 2007 at 8:16AM
More Discussions
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
cooper9191
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™