Help me find...

svs128November 10, 2010

I am looking for a mesh like material that can be soldered together. Like fiberglass window screen but more transparent. Have any ideas?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have seen something similar but cant remember where/how it was used. Might have been on a picture frame. You might try a large hobby shop, train shop, woodworking shop.Curious how are you using it.? Sound interesting.

    Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 5:19PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I googles metal mesh fabric, and did find some listed. In fact one picture showed the transparent one. Hope this helps
I do not know anything about the companies.

    Bookmark   November 10, 2010 at 5:22PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
Sponsored Products
San Marcos Outdoor Area Rug - 4'11" x 7'6"
$62.50 | FRONTGATE
Moonwalk Roswell Cream Rectangular: 5 ft. 3 in. x 7 ft. 6 in. Rug
$199.00 | Bellacor
Modu-licious 2-Drawer Lateral File by Blu Dot
$999.00 | Lumens
White Bedroom Lamp: Cathrine 1 Light 25 in. White Table Lamp CLI-DN14980074
Home Depot
Tetonia Runner 2'3" x 8' - ROSE
$529.00 | Horchow
Surya Bordeaux Fan Area Rug - BRD6007-23
$117.60 | Hayneedle
Tempo Mid Back Office Chair in Tan
$299.00 | LexMod
52" Brushed Steel Sky Outdoor Ceiling Fan w/ Light
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™