Where did you buy your CC?

RbakerDecember 11, 2012

Getting ready to purchase a 48" Capital Culinarian. I'm trying to decide whether to buy from a local dealer or online. The online dealers are substantially cheaper, but I'm concerned about warranty service. What are your thoughts on this? If I buy it online will Capital dispatch a quality service company if I have issues?

Thanks in advance!!

Ryan

This post was edited by Rbaker on Tue, Dec 11, 12 at 21:46

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
doc8404

Bought mine from a local Capital dealer but found him through ebay - go figure. It was offered at a substantial discount as it was a (never used) trade show floor model.

Came with full factory warranty but have never had to use it or a service company.

Doc

Bookmark   December 11, 2012 at 11:06PM
jcmjcm

Funny you ask, a local appliance salesman said,"You will not get service in this area from online companies.We will always provide service."

Purchased mine @Eurostoves/Trevor
CC 48in range/grill
Capital maestro single wall oven.

I called for range service with my simmer/knobs and received great service. I visited a lot of appliance stores before my purchase. Sadly, no one could answer the questions like Trevor. I live in NY, Trevor is in MA, and Bob from Capital Customer Svc is on the phone or via email.
PS...don't forget to ask about the designated simmer burner. Good luck

Martha

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 6:27AM
jscout

I bought mine from a local dealer. I would have bought it from Eurostoves, which is in the same state as me. But the dealer I bought it from was closer and carried every other appliance I wanted. It was easier to use one vendor. I also got better pricing for the rest of the appliances in my package.

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 10:59AM
More Discussions
24" refrigerator. Liebherr, Fagor, LG, etc?
We live in Boston. We are in the market for 24"....
ttkogi
New Bertazzoni Induction Range?
I just saw a press release from Bertazzoni about a...
ltislander
Whirlpool Chillerator Repair Question
I posted on this issue in Electrical Wiring, but I...
amyf5
gas oven ignitor help
I recently picked up a great amana self clean gas oven,...
billhiggs
Cabinet front dishwashers
We are putting in two cabinet-front dishwashers in...
mwinfield
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™