Capital Culinarian user guide?

drbeanie2000December 3, 2012

Can anyone point me to this, or if you have a pdf, send it to me? The instructional videos are heaven-sent, but it would be nice to have whatever this broken link is pointing to.

http://www.capital-cooking.com/product/documents/Culinarian_Rangtop_Use-Care_Guide.pdf

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jscout

It looks like that document doesn't exist, despite the misspelling. Below is a link to the list of documents. I suppose you could use the documentation for the range and just ignore the oven portion, since the top portion is essentially the same.

http://www.capital-cooking.com/product/documents/Culinarian_Ranges_Use-Care_Guide.pdf

Here is a link that might be useful: Document List

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 1:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
drbeanie2000

I didn't even notice the spelling error, as I copied and pasted from the URL of the non-existent page.

Thanks VERY much for pointing me to the other document. I should have asked the forum for it earlier, BEFORE grilling the other night. Then maybe we would have patted the chicken more thoroughly before sticking it on the grill and and watching the remains of the oil-based marinade flare up spectacularly. At least we confirmed that our quartzite backsplash is flame-proof.

Bookmark   December 4, 2012 at 2:02PM
More Discussions
Gaggenau or Miele combi steam oven?
We are renovating our kitchen and are planning on a...
Treblemaker
Single Electric Wall Oven: WHY is it so hard to find a good one?
Hi everyone! We are finally WELL underway with our...
lovelylinguist
Why are my frozen bananas melting?
Not sure the right forum for this, but I freeze bananas...
weedyacres
Best customer service for wall ovens?
I posted this comment to an older thread lamenting...
Mrs. Porchman
High end appliances thermador vs. dacor
I currently have dacor ovens. I am trying decide brands...
mcaprizs
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™