Function/Reliability/Service of La Cornue CornuFe110 or AlberTine
I'm considering purchasing either the CornuFe 110 (43") or CornuFe 90/AlberTine (36") dual-fuel range.
Can anyone who owns one of these advise on:
1. How efficient the burners and oven(s) work;
2. How easy the burners, cooktop, and oven are to clean (there's no self-clean feature);
3. How reliable the range is: whether you've had any problems and/ or needed repairs;
4. Whether service and/or availability of replacement parts + customer service have been good. (Any Canadian experiences would be most welcomed.);
5. Have you purchased the optional cast iron French "plaque"/simmer plate; are you happy with it? Does it really require weekly seasoning?
6. Does anyone have any experience using these ranges with liquid propane rather than natural gas?
Thanks in advance!
This post was edited by EdibleTO on Sat, Dec 21, 13 at 21:37