Need miniature theme Christmas tree ideas

phish_gwNovember 8, 2013

I bought some miniature trees on sale last year (maybe 15 inches high) and wanted to do some theme trees this year. But now I can't think of any theme ideas! Does anyone have any ideas for little theme Christmas trees?

And also, any advice on anywhere unusual to get the decorations (other than my local crafts store).

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
grandma_bonnie

Craft shows is always a good place to buy unusual ornaments and you're helping to support a crafter at the same time! There's snowman themes, Santa themes, Blue, Red, Masculine...

Bookmark   November 9, 2013 at 10:04AM
lovemrmewey

I like to put one in my kitchen with little cooking ornaments! Just wish they were easier to find as I would like to have more. If you find any, let me know.
Also bought a little card of tool ornaments (suitable for a smaller tree) at the Hobby Lobby for hubbies!

Bookmark   November 9, 2013 at 11:09AM
marie_ndcal

Miniture tools are around, check your hobby shops, and on line. I have seen them. Even in a larger toy store they may have some. Check the craft stores like JoAnnes and even the dollar store.

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 5:27PM
adellabedella_usa

If you are looking for child size cooking ware, try Wal-Mart and Target in the toy section. Barbie probably has miniatures and also the American girl knock-off dolls have cooking equipment.

For themes, you could do anything...seashells, owls, snowmen, Santas, birds, candies, a color,

Bookmark   November 11, 2013 at 10:05PM
kathi_mdgd

I Made one for my bathroom several years ago.I decorated it with mini rolls of t.p.,which I made from Kleenex,and toothpicks, some qtips I cut down, some clear glass beads for sparkle,and some little red bows for additional sparkle
Kathi

Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 3:39AM
GeeMee2

Look in the button section in JoAnns, Micheals, hobby lobby.... lots of things there, school buses, ladybugs race cars trains, birds.....

Bookmark   February 11, 2014 at 12:35PM
More Discussions
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Sponsored Products
Pott 22 - 5pc Setting - Pott
$360.00 | HORNE
Hinkley Lighting Flood Lights. Low Voltage LED Bronze 75W Equivalent Cast Alumin
Home Depot
Whiter Shade of Pale Faux-Peony Arrangement - WHITE
$335.00 | Horchow
FontanaArte | 2198 Floor Lamp
YLiving.com
Stacy Garcia Calligraphy Tree Ice Green 13 1/2" Pendant
Lamps Plus
Shadylace Parasol XL by Droog
$1,897.50 | Lumens
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™