What are you working on? 11/26

sweets98November 26, 2007

It's a new week! Let's get busy! :)

I'm working on a few ornaments for the trees, yes trees, plural! LOL

We put up the main tree in the living room on Friday night. I like to make new ornaments to add to it each year. Some of the older ones that aren't homemade get removed or re-done. I have some ornaments that I started last year and just plain ran out of time that I can finish up now.

I'm also looking for ideas for DD's tree. She has a white tree that she puts pastel and brighter colored funky ornaments on. I made her two felt stitched snowflakes ones the other night. She wants more like them and I found more felt ornaments but I need more felt. :(

Oh, and I'm working on two more lights like I made last week but I'm going to use different bases than just the sifter. One is going to be sugar cookie themed and the other gingerbread. They are for the auction at DH's company party this Saturday night. Someone will get to take them home!

Our house is busy decorating, sewing, stitching and painting! What are you up to?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
craftyjanjan

I should be working on ornaments for my nieces and nephews but I can't decide what to make this year. I've been making them one every year for at least 15 years now. I'm also making curtains for niece's bedroom. My nephew is in the marching band and I'm trying to make something for his wall using music notes and his pictures of the band.
Sweets, I can't wait to see the lights you're working on. I love them.

Bookmark   November 26, 2007 at 9:21AM
qtiemom

I am working on replacing inventory from this weekend's show to get ready for this coming weekend...lol
I am stressing a little becuse I also got quite a few orders and I also need to decorate my house. Not to mention going to work each day!...whewwwwww But I know I can get it done...just a matter of time...lol

Bookmark   November 26, 2007 at 9:45AM
anjabee

Leslie, I loved your sifter light. I know someone is gonna be thrilled to get those at the Christmas auction! I'm still trying to get my fall things picked up and Christmas stuff put out. And get all my Christmas shopping done. I'm usually done well before Thanksgiving and I just started today!! UGH! Got so many projects backed up I can't even list them all, but do have some ornies I've got to do this year. I usually add something new every year too.
~Anj

Bookmark   November 26, 2007 at 7:28PM
More Discussions
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
pixistix
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
Sponsored Products
Spa Collection 59-inch Double-ended Clawfoot Tub and Faucet Pack
Overstock.com
Desk Lamps: 10 in. Hi-Output 1-Watt Silver LED Desk Task Light LPL813SLAC
$15.89 | Home Depot
Great Maui Half-Moon Wall Sconce
$374.99 | Bellacor
Custom Jude Upholstered Headboard
Home Decorators Collection
Robert Abbey Logan Polished Nickel And Black Floor Lamp
Lamps Plus