earring post

kiddNovember 29, 2007

Where can I find sterling silver earring post that clip on. I am looking for the old fashion kind. It has to cover ear lobes that have been pierced and now the hole has split.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

You might have luck find them at a craft store like Michael's. Look in the bead/jewelry making aisle.


    Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 8:18AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

If you are looking for sterling you might want to try www.firemountiangems.com, www.artbeads.com, www.auntiebeads.com, or maybe even call your local jewelry.

Base metals and plated pieces are easily found like Sal said Michael's, Hobby Lobby, etc...

good luck,

    Bookmark   November 29, 2007 at 6:34PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

There is a new product out that you can put on the back of your ears to support earrings if your ears have been torn. I know our local Walgreens carry it in the area with things advertised on TV.........but I bought some for a girlfriend that couldn't wear post earrings as the holes on her lobes had been stretched so much that a post would go through it.
If I hadn't already wrapped them with some earrings, I would look at the name!!!!!
Just thought I would share......Julie

    Bookmark   November 30, 2007 at 9:32PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Drying or preserving live flowers....
Having just lost a son, I'd like to be able to preserve...
Thinking of learning decoupage....
........but some questions are stopping me. 1. Must...
Will bake potato bags burn in the microwave?
Will baked potato bags burn in the microwave? I use...
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™