fortescuegalOctober 3, 2009

I saw some really cute campbell's soup cans with holiday labels and also some other printables such as kool aid

envelopes and popcorn wrappers. Does anyone know of a site where you can purchase these to make?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

do you have a picture to show? I'm not sure of what you want.

    Bookmark   October 5, 2009 at 6:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Raggedy Scrappin' has some. They have lots of other graphics also, but I don't see anything for KoolAid.

I have purchased graphics from her and they are great quality if they are the style you like.

Here is a link that might be useful: Raggedy Scrappin' - soup can label section

    Bookmark   October 10, 2009 at 5:58PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Couldn't you just use scrapping papers and create what you want...???


    Bookmark   October 11, 2009 at 10:27PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
Hair Jewelry/Headpiece Questions
Hi everyone, This year, I will be attempting once again...
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™