A great tip for the painters

paintingfoolOctober 2, 2008

I have been painting ornaments all week. Some are the flat pieces of wood that you get from Michaels or Hobby Lobby. I hate trying to paint the sides so my tip is to purchase a Krylon 18K leafing pen with the broad nib. It works great and fits the edges just right. It comes in gold, silver and sometimes bronze. I have seen them at both Michaels in the glue section and the holiday craft section, and at Hobby Lobby. Joann's fabrics might also carry it. The cost is about $6 or $7 dollars but use your 40% off coupon. You will love it I promise.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Looking forward to seeing all of your ornaments. Thanks for all the help you send our way.

    Bookmark   October 3, 2008 at 12:25AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks for the info! I love useing paint pens, will have to buy some of these and give them a try, I to would love to see your ornaments, TFS!

    Bookmark   October 3, 2008 at 8:50AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
Is there a product?
that you can design specific lettering graphics on...
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™