GE Single/Double Wall Oven-Under Counter Mount

IowacommuteDecember 4, 2012

I did another post about UK appliances in the US because I was wanting a double oven for under counter installation that had more power than the previous GE 120 V double.

I was looking at the GE site, and they have the Single/Double Model PT925 that has a page in their manual for under counter installation. This oven is rated at 240V.

Here is a useful link: http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=220245_pt925sn_r3.pdf

I wanted to post since I had seen several posts in the recent past looking for the same thing but only the 120V version was available. I can't even find that one on the GE site now.

Hope someone who is curious finds this helpful.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luckyladyd

Thanks for that, Iowacommute! My Miele-built in oven just died ($1400 for replacing a couple of knobs that quit working and won't turn off; amazing), and I'm looking around. Have seen many, many compact double ovens in other parts of the world and would love to buy American (as the parts for the foreign ones are so expensive). The GE could be the ticket. I took the last hour looking at every brand mentioned on a couple of appliance websites and GE appears to be the ONLY one making this. Thanks again! LL

Bookmark   February 25, 2013 at 2:47PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Iowacommute

Sorry to hear about your Miele, but I'm happy you found this. I was hoping someone would find it helpful because I felt like I looked forever. I hope you have more luck with your GE.

Bookmark   February 25, 2013 at 3:02PM
More Discussions
Need advice on combining induction and gas
This is my first post. Please forgive the length or...
jdsb2
Anyone have experience with Ad Mark (eBay) appliance dealer?
Am considering buying Gagg induction cooktop + combi...
myniyer
24" refrigerator. Liebherr, Fagor, LG, etc?
We live in Boston. We are in the market for 24"....
ttkogi
Miele Oven Temperatures - Please Check Yours
So I'm back. I'm on my second Masterchef oven, after...
baver
Double Gaggeneau Oven vs. Single with Microwave/Convection
We are in the middle of remodeling our kitchen. I...
C C
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™