Sweets and other Prim stitchers

luvstocraftOctober 23, 2007

I bought a Country Sampler magazine at Walmart the other day. I thought about the neat stitcheries Sweets does when I saw the towels on pg. 160. Have you seen them Sweets? I think they are so neat. Nice way to display your stitcheries too.

Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sweets98

I haven't seen those. I don't really usually look through too many magazines, though. I have been trying to stitch on different things. I only started just doing small framed pieces but I'm learning more and more as I go. I really LOVE stitching, I just never seem to have enough muslin around, especially now that I know I can paint it any color and make all sorts of things!

Bookmark   October 24, 2007 at 7:42AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

I know what you mean--painting it is much faster. I have a cute one that is only half finished. I sometimes pull it out and work on it a bit here and there. I am not very good at needlework, so don't really love doing it. I do enjoy seeing it though. If you see the mag, you might take a look. They are checked towels with little muslin stitcheries on them. I thought they were really cute. Luvs

Bookmark   October 24, 2007 at 11:28AM
More Discussions
Is Petal Porcelain still available ?
Remember it ? Do they still make it ? It was made to...
toomuchglass
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
pritz
Can anyone recommend a spray paint for Styrofoam?
I know it exists, as I've used it. I need to spray...
linnea56
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™