hi need some ideas for cheap easy kids crafts

mojojojogrlnjOctober 3, 2007

i am being sponsored to do a kids craft clinic...i am going to do the jiffy pop thing (easy cheap)any web sites that have free temps anyone has would love to get addie...then I need one more easy cheap idea for the kids to make...ages probably 4-10ish any and all ideas welcome! I have until nov 12 so it has to be holiday related thanksgiving, xmas, and new year thanks!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jayokie

Check out the responses to my inquiry farther down on the page re: crafts for homeschoolers. Several web sites were mentioned. I've checked out most of them as time allowed, and there are a lot of good ideas. Crayola.com is one where I found several things to pass on to my DIL. I put
orgnaizedchristmas.com in my favorites. Don't remember where I found it recently, but I look forward to checking it out further. Hope this helps! Have fun :-)

Bookmark   October 3, 2007 at 2:38PM
christie_hartner

When I was doing daycare, we made some really cool ornaments. I bought clear glass ball ornaments. The kids dripped a little bit of 2 different colors of glass paint into it. I taped the top shut and they gently rolled them around on the floor until the inside of the ball was completely covered. To dry them I removed the tape and layed them upside down in egg cartons to allow the excess paint to drip out. After dry, I replaced the hanger piece and we tied ribbons to the tops. They really turned out neat, looked like a marble finish.

Bookmark   October 4, 2007 at 6:03PM
toomuchglass

Here's a wonderful thread all about kid's crafts ---

Here is a link that might be useful: kid's crafts

Bookmark   October 4, 2007 at 9:00PM
barb_from_pa

How many kids do you expect and how much adult help will you have? Do the kiddos need to be able to do everything without help?

Bookmark   October 6, 2007 at 9:07AM
More Discussions
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
yooooo - hooooo
Merry Christmas everyone. Miss the old days at this...
grandma_bonnie
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™