How to store/display a wedding bouquet?

foodonastumpOctober 8, 2013

I recently ran across my wife's wedding bouquet hanging in a seldom used closet. It's in good shape, and as we've got our 10th coming up this winter I thought it might be nice to do something with it. In my mind I was thinking of something similar to a glass cheese bell. Does something exist for such a thing? Other suggestions?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
party_music50

yes, they usually call it a cloche. Might want to check with the people on the Holidays forum because they use cloches to display all kinds of stuff.

Here is a link that might be useful: Holidays forum

Bookmark   October 9, 2013 at 9:02AM
foodonastump

Thanks! I think that word gave me enough to go on. Too many interrelated forums here, didn't know where best to post.

Bookmark   October 9, 2013 at 7:06PM
sunnyca_gw

Congrats on 10 yrs together & still thinking about pleasing her & doing something nice with her bouquet! It looks great! She's lucky to have such a nice guy! Wish you many more years together. I had a terrific guy for only 23 yrs so glad we took vacations & got along so terrifically as that's all he got. True love just gets better as years go by & the little extra thoughtfulness will be so appreciated, You could put these under the glass & then have some fresh flowers low around the bottom of the glass. Don't forget a card expressing how you feel!! Jan

Bookmark   October 10, 2013 at 11:07PM
More Discussions
bread bags
I recently went to a craft show and a lady had bread...
oldcrafty
jewelry wire for Christmas dangle ornament?
I can only find a couple of tutorials on the web and...
wilsonkaye
What type of fabric to use to make primitive snowman?
Hi...I have been making snow man door hangers. What...
donnas_gw
yarn picture kit
I am looking for a kit that was popular in the 70's...
Terri-57
boot jewelry
Anyone here make boot jewelry? Looking for ideas and...
debrak2008
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™