Snowman popcorn wrapper for leveta

oddieOctober 19, 2009

Hi leveta, hopefully I did this right, I croped the image and resized the snowman part to 5x7 if printed out on a normal size paper landscape format, should be enough to go around the popcorn package,trim to fit how you like.

heres a photo of it

now I am lost as to rather you can just click and save the photo and print out, brains not working right and hubbys not here to ask,maybe if you dont know someone else might read the post and let us know, if not I will try agine.

Happy Crafting

oddie

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oddie

its me agine, desided to try printing the wrapper, heres what I did, right click on photo will take you to my photobucket, right click agine and hit save image, I saved to my briefcase,went to my briefcase opened photo and printed it on windows picture and fax viewer, or if you have a print or photo program you can print from there.
fit a popcorn package size 4 1/2X6 1/2 just fine after triming, hope that was the size you want, I think they come smaller but not sure.
oddie
Heres a link to a photo of one a crafter made incase you want some ideas, hope they dont mind, there so cute!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: cute popcorn wrapper

Bookmark   October 19, 2009 at 10:43AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
leveta

Thanks abunch oddie...Do you just white card stock?

Bookmark   October 20, 2009 at 12:46PM
More Discussions
Carnival glass weather resistant?
I asked this question on the garden junk forum and...
laurastheme
old - old - old crafts
Boy - looking at that Pack O Fun magazine got me thinking...
toomuchglass
Vase Fillers As Rhinestones?
Hi everyone, I bought a few of these clear vase filler...
moonwolf_gw
Town Fair Vent
So yesterday I set up some jewelry I make, which I...
sameboat
Halloween Costume Update
Hi everyone, Some of you may remember me asking where...
moonwolf_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™