Wolf L Series Oven Question

pgersbDecember 9, 2013

Hello - I have a Wolf L Series Wall Oven that was recently installed. I've noticed the little button that activates the dash rotation is 'wiggly' (don't know how else to describe it). It all works fine, but should this button wiggle like this?

If you have an L series, would you mind letting me know if yours is also wiggly or if it's not?

THANK YOU!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
philwojo99

I have a single L-Series wall oven and it is "wiggly", and that is normal. It is how ours has always been and how it has been on every one I have seen in show rooms including the Wolf cooking demo.

Phil

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 3:41PM
pgersb

Thanks philwojo99! It's just strange that they would leave it like that. I don't know why it needs to be so loose when it's really just a push-button. But I'm glad mine is not defective. Thanks!

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 3:52PM
philwojo99

I would agree, it does have a lot of play/wiggle to it. We have had ours for about 1-year now and no issues yet, but it is just my wife and I no kids.

Phil

Bookmark   December 9, 2013 at 4:33PM
breezygirl

I've had 2 Wolf L doubles. (The first was replaced due to blue porcelain chipping.) On my first one, the button wasn't as wiggly. The second is wiggly-er. The blue porcelain, however, looks like it's chipping again.

Bookmark   December 19, 2013 at 1:47PM
kalapointer

Breezy, I am also having chipping problems again and I contacted Wolf and told them I would get back to them after the first of the new year. I hope the new E's have that problem fixed. At least they have a record of me contacting them. You might want to wait until to do anything about replacement until the new M Series replaces the L Series, but I would call them and let them know you are not happy with your ovens.

Bookmark   December 20, 2013 at 2:01PM
breezygirl

Hi Kala. I just posted on A2's thread asking about anyone NOT having chipping. I was actually waiting a little longer until closer to the M release.

When you told Wolf, did they say anything? Offer anything? Or did you just state the problem and say you'd contact them again next year? I'm thinking that if I call them they'll want to do something about it right away.

Bookmark   December 20, 2013 at 10:13PM
kalapointer

No, they were not trying to force an oven on me now. They said that the new Es will have a separate piece on the bottom and that should take the stress off the corners that causes the chipping. So they know that I am waiting for the new model. The new Ms have new convection fans in the corners and both E and M's ovens are a little larger. I would just tell them that I can wait for the new model. They are great ovens, if they can just fix the chipping problem. Good luck with yours.

Bookmark   December 21, 2013 at 11:07AM
More Discussions
Need feedback on KOBE Range Hood
Hello! I'm looking at buying a KOBE range hood. The...
bblakeney
Capital Culinarian oven latch
My wife and I have a nearly new 36" self clean...
fredbarber
New Bluestar elec wall oven vs New Viking french door wall oven
Has anyone had a chance to use either the New BlueStar...
sherry0117
smallest microwave (width) ever ? Please advise
I'm looking for the smallest microwave in terms of...
Pippin
Help installing power cord to 48inch dual wolf range
I'm trying to install the power cord, not sure how...
rubyrashel
Sponsored Products
Wolf Sleep Accents Renewal 10-inch Twin-size Mattress
Overstock.com
Napoleon Prestige P500RSIB Grill with Rear Side Infrared Burner and Stainless St
Hayneedle
Glasses Wolf Throw Pillow
$44.99 | zulily
Napoleon Portable Stainless Steel Marine Grill - Liquid Propane Multicolor - PTS
$189.00 | Hayneedle
Wolf Posture Premier 8-inch Queen-size Mattress
Overstock.com
Solid Hardwood: Bruce Flooring American Vintage Wolf Run Oak 3/4 in. Thick x 5
$5.78 | Home Depot
Wolf Sleep Accents Illusion Plush 11-inch Full-size Mattress
Overstock.com
Gizaun Art Crying Wolf Inside/Outside Full Color Cedar Wall Art - CW1624
$79.00 | Hayneedle
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™