ISO: Peppermint candy pattern

Deb_from_PaOctober 8, 2009

I am looking for a fabric peppermint candy or disc pattern...free is good! LOL! I want to make some for bowl fillers and ornies for the holidays for my restaurant

Does anyone have an ez way to make them..will probably make them with either fabric or fleece or something.not sure! Want to prim them up and add mica, etc.....

Thans so much!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
adellabedella_usa

I didn't find any patterns, I did find a couple of bowl fillers on ETSY. To me it looked like they had tea stained muslin fabric yoyos, stuffed them, and then painted them to get the stripes and added the scent. I think it'd be pretty easy to make your own once you figured out the diameter of your circle need to make the yoyos.

Good luck!

Bookmark   October 8, 2009 at 6:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Deb_from_Pa

Well, I did try a couple! I wanted them lightweight, so I cut pieces of styrofoam(from a pkg), into circles, covered them in muslin circle, hot glued edges together, then took strips of checkered homespun(red) and brought it around in 2 directions to make the stripe..turned out good...did it before i went to work yesterday, so not done yet.....didnt get it tea stained yet.....will try to post pics if and when i get them completed
thanks for your help

Bookmark   October 9, 2009 at 6:27AM
More Discussions
Halloween costume for my boobs
Yes I know it's pretty weird but after undergoing breast...
trashywoman
Would like to learn decoupage.......
....but have some questions. 1. Must water be used...
pink_warm_mama_1
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
davestexas
Christmas Village
I received a few pieces last x-mas and I didnt do a...
christine1950
Wooden cutouts
This crazy but I am looking for a Texas tech university...
lholton2
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™