Needing help please.

kessy56October 19, 2010

Hope I can explain this: needing a source for metal charms that have a hole in them from side to side to string on a wire for making bracelets. I'd like to find them with words like "faith" "hope" etc but they do need to have the holes from side to side instead of from top to bottom. Can anyone tell me where to find these? Thanks so very much if you can help! I have a friend who is going through a very rough time and I'd love to make her one instead of buying.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try or not sure if either of them carry the right kind for you, but are two good places to check. Good luck and I hope you find what you need!!


    Bookmark   October 20, 2010 at 11:12AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I did find them! Thanks. They are called slider beads, wasn't sure what to type into a search but that's what they are.

    Bookmark   October 21, 2010 at 11:19PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Beaded Christmas ornaments
Most of the year I am busy making beaded jewelry. But...
Ideas for Button Crafts- Wuttons
Look what I found at Joann today! I thought these owl...
Vinyl armrest repair
The white driver side armrest on my mid-80s GM car...
How to decorate christmas tree, beads ribbons etc
I am trying to decide how to decorate my tree this...
How to make hobbled roman shades?
Hi, Does anyone know of any free tutorials out there...
Sponsored Products
Remote 300W 12V Magnetic Transformer
Pure Rugs | Wheat Natural Cowhide
71" Gretta Cast Iron Double-Slipper Clawfoot Tub
Signature Hardware
David Trubridge Design | Basket of Knowledge - Kete Tuaatea
Contemporary Led Bathroom 3 Lights Vanity Light Wall Sconces
George Kovacs Multi-Function Plug-In Wall Light with LED
Euro Style Lighting
Grohe Somerset Volume Control Trim - Starlight Chrome
Modern Bathroom
Gridiron Large Bench in Silver
$269.00 | LexMod
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™