Wall Ovens

sjb3ipDecember 17, 2013

I just saw a floor model Gaggenau (model B0281 - 611) for $3500. I had been set on either an E or L series Wolf, but am now reconsidering. Any thoughts out there??? All advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dodge1959

Do read the post on the Wolf porcelain problems, some folks are waiting for the new Wolf models to come out,
(In hopes that porcelain problem is solved in the new models)

My self, I really love our Electrolux Icon oven we've had for 7 years now, and not a single problem, not even a blown out lamp! Many other folks here in Garden Web also happy with their Elux Ovens.

However, if I had to choose between the current Wolf ovens or the Gaggenau, I would choose the Gaggenau.

Gary

Bookmark   December 17, 2013 at 5:39PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bend-or

Is that the one at Basco?

Some members of this community, such as rhome410, have alluded to the idea that the Gaggenau bake oven may be overrated. Of course, I would expect a healthy discussion of success stories to follow my interpretation of what I have read. ;)

My calls to Gaggenau have been pleasant and i was pleased with the pre-sales support I received. The rep I spoke with in Irvine was most awesome.

Note that it appears all the retailers are in flux with regard to where they get new Gaggenau products due to some sort of shake-up occurring (right now) between Gaggenau and their distributors. That's the word on the street in the Pacific NW, anyway.

Bookmark   January 6, 2014 at 8:12PM
More Discussions
48 inch Dual Fuel Range and single wall oven Choices
I am glad I found this forum by accident if not I wont...
hkwan
need help - with Miele DW and Ikea Sektion panel
Hi All, Getting a Sektion kitchen. I want a Miele...
Kathy Rohde
Hood & Venting for Bluestar Rangetop...Zephyr or Bluestar?
In deciding between the 36" Bluestar cooktop and...
missmeghan702
Oven Control Board bad again, 4th time. Kenmore Double Wall Oven
Hi everyone. I have a 5-6 year old Sears Kenmore Double...
fireboat
ELECTROLUX ICON FREESTANDING DUAL-FUEL RANGE or KITCHEN AID
I am about to purchase a dual –fuel, 30 “freestanding...
AreBe
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™